Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICY
Mstock.co.in promises to provide you with a best-in-class shopping experience at every step of the way. We assure you that all due precautions are taken so that your package reaches you intact. We take pride in delivering on time, every time!! The user shall immediate open the package and check the item(s) shipped to confirm that the item(s) is delivered in good condition. If you have shopped with us earlier, we are of course confident that you already vouch for us.
Nominal shipping charges are applicable on the products or item(s) based on the distance of delivering the product; the mstock.co.in will update the shipping charges to the user within reasonable time limit through email/sms.
In few locations, the delivery may take longer, depending on the accessibility of your location by our logistics partners.
Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to bad weather, flight delays, political disruptions and other unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, we will proactively reach out to you. Please check your emails and SMS regularly for such updates.
Note: Business days are defined as all working days from Monday to Saturday, excluding national and state holidays.
The mstock accepts the products once sold only on the following situations which may arise:
mstock shall also refund the money to the user in the following two situations:
Mstock shall replace the item(s) sold only on satisfying that the Buyer is not happy with the item, the item(s) is damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, wrong item shipped and the like.
It is the bounden liability on the user to check the item(s) immediately once it is delivery to confirm that the item(s) is in good condition.
The Buyer has to request for the replacement of item(s) within 7 days from the date of delivery of products. The item(s) once used or damaged will not be accepted under this return policy. Once Buyer has to raise a request for replacement by contacting us on the Number provided on the Website. Once the replacement request has been raised, the following steps shall be followed:
1. Buyer is asked for "Reason for Return". Among others, the following are the leading reasons:
2. An intimation shall be provided to Seller seeking either "approval" or "rejection" of the replacement request.
3. In case the Seller accepts the replacement request, Buyer shall be required to return the product to the Seller and only after return of the product, Seller shall be obliged to provide the replacement product to the Buyer.
4. Incase Seller rejects the replacement request, Buyer can choose to raise a dispute by writing email.
5. In case the Seller doesn't have the product at all, Seller can provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.